Here are the
Anna's Wild Yam Cream 100gm
• Dioscorea Villosa (Mexican Wild Yam) 1:1 liquid extract (200mg/g)
• Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chaste Tree) 1:1 liquid extract (15mg/g)
• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder (50mcg/g)
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (20mg/g)
• Oil of Avocado and the Oil of Soy and contains Ethanol, a natural herbal extract solvent
• Natural Preservative containing a Proprietary combination of three essential oils.
100 Grams of premium quality 'Enriched' (High potency) Wild Yam Cream packed in glass jars, and vacuum sealed for your protection.
As there is no attempt to bleach any colouration of ingredients, the colour may vary from time to time and always represents the combination of the colours of the natural ingredients.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Australia. Anna's Wild Yam Cream is blended in Professional Manufacturing Laboratories approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, and Anna's Wild Yam Cream is Listed with the TGA.
11 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Should I use the cream after delivery of my baby?
Yes, women who have either gone straight through on the cream, or have recommenced after delivery, report that they have not experienced any sign of 'post partum' depression.
There is evidence to suggest that breastfeeding mums with a healthy production of adrenal cortex steroids help to increase the IQ of their infant.
Will the cream help me increase my bone density?
We cannot make any claims on the subject, however we have had many women tell us of increases in their bone density after undergoing their bi-annual density check, including one woman with advanced osteoporosis who sent us a copy of her test result showing a healthy 8% increase in bone density after two years of using Anna's - her testimony is on the 'feedback' page. Please note Carol's 'Healthy Hints' on bone density.
When you've added something, it will appear here. To see everything in your
trolley, use the Review Order & Checkout button.