Anna's Wild Yam Cream 100gm
INGREDIENTS • Dioscorea Villosa (Mexican Wild Yam) 1:1 liquid extract (200mg/g) • Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chaste Tree) 1:1 liquid extract (15mg/g) • Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder (50mcg/g) • Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (20mg/g) • Oil of Avocado and the Oil of Soy and contains Ethanol, a natural herbal extract solvent • Natural Preservative containing a Proprietary combination of three essential oils. CONTENTS 100 Grams of premium quality 'Enriched' (High potency) Wild Yam Cream packed in glass jars, and vacuum sealed for your protection.
COLOUR As there is no attempt to bleach any colouration of ingredients, the colour may vary from time to time and always represents the combination of the colours of the natural ingredients.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Australia. Anna's Wild Yam Cream is blended in Professional Manufacturing Laboratories approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, and Anna's Wild Yam Cream is Listed with the TGA.
11 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can my teenage daughter use the cream? Yes, it will help her through that awkward teen stage of haywire hormones, both of you will enjoy the benefits!
- How long will it take to get my periods sorted? Most women suffering with menstrual discomforts will restore their cycle to normal within three months with all symptoms gone. That's how long a jar of Anna's will last you if you follow the Menstrual Discomfort protocol in the User Guide.
- Can I use the cream when I'm still on the pill? We do not advise you to use the cream while you are on the pill as you will have one disrupting your normal hormone chain, with the other trying to restore it - If you want to enjoy the benefits of a feminine balance, we advise to take a break from the pill for at least three months using the Menstrual Discomfort Protocol during this time. You may need to consider an alternative contraceptive to be safe if in a relationship.
- I've had a hysterectomy, will the cream help me? Yes, our body has remarkable abilities to substitute functions when necessary, and is able to produce essential feminine steroids from the nutrients your body stores in your fatty tissues. It is reasonable for you to anticipate the probability of enjoying all of the benefits of a feminine balance after 3 months.
- How long does it take to work? It varies for each individual, some women sense change very quickly, and a few have waited as long as three months, however on average women report enjoying initial benefits from around the two week mark, and somewhere between two and three months most report experiencing a wonderful sense of wellbeing!
- I'm over 70, will it help me? Yes, we have had many remarkable reports from mature women who tell us they have enjoyed a reduction in joint pain, greater mobility, extra energy, improved skin quality, increased bone density and improved mental focus and concentration as a result of using the cream.
- How long do I need to use the cream? That's a 'how long is a piece of string' question! The User Guide protocols cover the first three months by which time it is reasonable to expect that your symptoms will have disappeared, and you will most likely be enjoying the many benefits of feminine balance. But as Carol quickly discovered, after the body has used up its reserves it will have stashed away in your fatty tissues, you will slip back towards your previous situation - that's the mistake most commonly made. The answer is then to follow the maintenance suggestions in the User Guide. However there is no reason to stop using the cream at any time if you so choose, unless you are pregnant - also see the User Guide, and you can always pick up where you left off.
- Will it help me fall pregnant? We cannot make any claims in this regard, however we can tell you numerous women after achieving regular monthly menses have called us in absolute joy to share with us their thrill of finally achieving a successful pregnancy and birth for which they credit Anna's!
- Can I keep using the cream if I fall pregnant? Yes, we advise that it is important to continue using the cream for at least six months without the breaks, using the amount that works for you. Most women who have gone through pregnancy while on the cream report experiencing little or no morning sickness.
Should I use the cream after delivery of my baby?
Yes, women who have either gone straight through on the cream, or have recommenced after delivery, report that they have not experienced any sign of 'post partum' depression. There is evidence to suggest that breastfeeding mums with a healthy production of adrenal cortex steroids help to increase the IQ of their infant.
Will the cream help me increase my bone density?
We cannot make any claims on the subject, however we have had many women tell us of increases in their bone density after undergoing their bi-annual density check, including one woman with advanced osteoporosis who sent us a copy of her test result showing a healthy 8% increase in bone density after two years of using Anna's - her testimony is on the 'feedback' page. Please note Carol's 'Healthy Hints' on bone density.